poniedziałek, 15 kwietnia 2013

Day 1 - Intro

So I made myself a promise to post every 2 days , but first things first - what is the purpose of this blog ?

Well, I don't want to tell you my whole lifestory, at least not in my first post. But the truth is , that along the way , which some of us call life , and my way lasts 21 years already , I've noticed a great power that helps us manage our lives better ...not some superforce, just a natural law if you wish, a law that lies within each of us and helps us move on no matter what. This power is called the power of appreciation. I could be writting examples from everyday life, or some celebrities that talked about appreciation, or about biochemistry of the body and hormones that change while we thank someone for something ..but it's in our nature not to believe untill we see or experience something. So This post is basically for me  - every day, or every other day, Im gonna post one , two or a few things that are pretty simple and easy to notice , and that I wish to thank for that particular day.Aaaaand, if I would be able - a picture that is related to those things that I thak for.
BUT. (there's always But :D ) the part where I wrote that this blog is just for me is a little bit tricky :) You see , this blog is for each of you guys , but not for everyone. Nice quote by the way - for each of you, but not for everyone. It means that it's personal , and if you find it interesting , maybe inspiring than you don't need to search for some more reasons - this blog is for you. Besides, when you're gonna read (or maybe IF you're gonna read these sometimes stupid and funny things Im gonna write about, you might think about your life , and about some small but meaningful things in your everyday life)

So here it goes, my Blog about things I'm grateful for.

Day 1 :
Thank you Life (instead of Life there might be God, Master , Earth, Force, Infinity, Infinite Field etc , but I chose Life without any special reason)) for

- the SPF 15 cream , which helped me go out during first sunny day of spring without worrying of getting sunburnt :D

- the cheap water that I can buy in nearest 24/7 as water is probably one of the most important things in my diet, and while shopping , I can't buy water as it's gonna be heavy to carry it :D

-ecco shoes...man , I don't why , I've always bought Nike's but last month I bought Ecco Biom running shoes, and only last week had an opportunity to try them ..amazingly comfortable shoes , thanks to those guys who manufacture them and esp. to designers who made green shoelaces that look really nice in spring :D

-bergamont tea...I must admit that I'm a big fan of tea , esp. all chinese sorts of tea, but this , I've got as a present. And believe it or not, I don't care what's happening around me, what challenges the life is preparing for me, as long as I have a nice cup of this tea...seriously , great flavor.

That's all for today, 4 things I've mentioned and hopefully you'll be able to say same thing (Thank You) for at least on of the listed 4.

Take care and have fun.
Bryvus



















Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz